- You love to code.
- Your ability to code is above average and this is demonstrated by a long list of projects you have successfully delivered.
- Your peers, employers and clients all speak of your skills with awe.
- You speak fluent English.
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have the permanent legal right to work in the U.S.
- Your role may involve work after normal business hours, and being on-call on occasion.
- 2+ years of experience developing mobile applications.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- Healthcare experience not required but desired.
- Experience with consulting and interacting with clients.
- Experience developing in a native platform such as iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.
- A portfolio of existing apps that can be presented to clients.
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear?s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.