Top 5 Posts of 2014
It?s been a great year for healthcare information technology. Check out our?top 5 posts of 2014:
- 8 Strategies: Optimizing mHealth Apps for Older Adults
- 5 Questions: Ellen Dalton, Chief Marketing Officer at Medecision
- Breastfeeding: Yes, There?s an App for That
- Mobile vs. Web: Is the Patient Portal Dying?
- Developing Effective Patient-Facing Mobile Apps
If you?ve enjoyed our blog so far, be sure to sign up for our newsletter to to get the latest news and insight on the healthcare technology industry.
also RELATED TO THESE TAGS
The question is how much do all of these apps actually help, and is it possible to do more harm than good with a ?helpful? health app?
We are experiencing the greatest forced implementation of technology adoption man has …
In a January 31, 2013 article in PhysBizTech, Melissa Thompson predicted …
TALK with US
Digital Health Expertise to Support Your Success.
PointClear Solutions’ strategy, design, development and management services can help elevate your brand reputation, grow your market share and boost your revenues ? all in record time. Connect with us to learn more
Complete the form below, so that we can connect you with the right person. You?ll hear from a member of our team shortly.