- Collaborate with Senior UX team members.
- Design and conduct stakeholder and user interviews, ethnographic research, surveys, and other user research activities as appropriate to each specific project.
- Design information architecture solutions.
- Create annotated wireframes, use cases, scenarios, paper and interactive prototypes, storyboards, and design specifications for new features on our clients? web and application properties.
- Consistently deliver strong creative web application and mobile concepts that meet business and user needs, and adhere to our internal standards of excellence in innovation.
- Collaborate with content strategists, front-end developers, programmers, information architects, and project managers to develop application improvements and additions based on business objectives, user input, metrics and analytics, and competitive benchmarking.
- Extend and contribute corporate branding styles to new website designs, style guides and graphics.
- Work across multiple development platforms, understanding possibilities and constrains of each from an interface design perspective.
- Participate in business, user, functional, and technical requirements gathering, use case development, feature lists, error messaging, and design guidelines.
- Advocate usability best practices.
- Stay up to date in current and emerging user experience industry standards and trends, web and mobile technologies, digital design best practices, and apply them to project work as appropriate.
- 2+ years of professional experience in user-centered design and visual design is required.
- Experience in some or all of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Visio, OmniGraffle, and any standard prototyping tool. Web 2.0 and mobile concepts and methods are essential.
- Experience with user interfaces, image optimization, scripting, web accessibility standards, design & development standards, and cross-platform issues.
- Strong knowledge of W3C recommendations, accessibility issues, and best practices.
- Master of web standards, design principles, and scalable dynamic web user interfaces.
- Enjoy working on multiple projects and thrive on the challenges associated with working with both technical and business owners while being an advocate for the end-user.
- Interest in learning about the workings of the US healthcare system, physician and clinician workflow, healthcare information technology, and changes to laws and regulations that affect healthcare delivery as impacted by technology.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, and truly passionate for user-centered design and user experience.
- Proven creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise, detailed requirements.
- Strong project and time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Degree in HCI (Human-Computer Interaction), graphic/visual design, or related field or equivalent work a plus, but not required.
- Healthcare experience highly desired.
WHAT POINTCLEAR OFFERS:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- The opportunity to work across PointClear?s blue-chip client base
- A supportive working environment including mentoring and training from experienced advisors
- An exciting time to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial and growing business
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Thank you for considering a career at PointClear Solutions!
Please take a minute to fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you.